A digital workshop designed for the whole family. Created by Channel 4’s Gogglebox’s Baasit Siddiqui. Giving families the chance to work together to create a competition winning television show concept.
Note: Files can be downloaded and worked through on a Laptop or PC. The files are provided as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files with Google Docs and Google Slides alternatives.
Let’s Pitch It Family is a digital workshop designed for the whole family. It gives families the chance to work together and use their entrepreneurial and media skills to create and pitch an idea for a television show. This is part of a national competition where the winners of the competition will win prizes such as a meal with “Gogglebox” family favourites the Siddiquis, Amazon vouchers and the chance to visit a London Television studio. Can your family work as a team to create and pitch the next big television idea?
With this digital download you will get:
- The Let’s Pitch It Family digital booklet
- The Let’s Pitch It Family PowerPoint Show
- Links to the video tutorial (it is strongly advised this is used)
- Printable version of the Let’s Pitch It Family digital booklet
- Printable version of the Let’s Pitch It Family PowerPoint Show
- Links to Google Docs and Google Slides versions of the booklet and PowerPoint Show
- Entry in to the National Competition
siddiqui March 19, 2020